That’s not going to be easy since I’m heading out on a South American vacation soon. So I skipped the New Years Day ride to start priming the trim material for the interior of my work shop I built this past spring. Originally built as a tool shed it has quickly become a club house of sorts and could possibly be the bike space with a couch and a TV playing cycling videos. I’m thinking “Tour” party in July. Besides, I’ve got Job Boxes for the construction tools I use and its time to get the bikes out of the house…maybe.
Newly Unveiled Playful Photo Strip of Dolly Parton and Carl Dean Goofing
Around in a Photobooth, ca 1960s
-
This candid, playful photo strip shows country music icon Dolly Parton and
her late husband, Carl Dean, goofing around in a photobooth during the
early day...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment