Friday, July 24, 2009

Over worked or over trained

Either way I’m over it. Monday had me exhausted from all the preparation for the up coming race series http://www.ex2adventures.com/cranky-monkey.php so much that I over trained and had to rest for 3 days the first of this week. That’s not as easy as it would be if I was a pencil pushing, paper shuffling desk jockey. But instead I had a floor to install for ‘The Peahen’ in his new condo. Fortunately he’s in France leading a couple bike tours through the Pyrenees and Alps so no rush or pressure to get it done other than self inflicted. I’ve got a schedule of sorts but plenty of time to recover in time for my race Sunday and finishing the install. End result will be fantastic on both fronts…the 12x12 slate is beautiful and I will be kicking some old man ass in Wakefield.

No comments: