Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Audacity of Hope

Looks like Julie has raised the bar again this year with the stocking stuffers gag gift. I just can’t keep up and know when I’m in the presents (pun intended) of greatness. So here it is…Hope… on-a-rope, and this year’s religious research.

You might remember last year’s project where Grow Jebus tried to live up to the expectations placed upon him by the packaging he came to me in but was a great disappointment when he failed to reach the size expected. In this years study we’ll see if Jebus can “cleanse your body and soul” while I use his likeness in soap form in the shower on a daily basis.
Will I smell fresh, be refreshed and have all my sins forgiven each time I bathe? Will Jebus cleanse my naughty bits and return my innocence or, dare I ask, my virginity? Stay tuned douche bag lovers for frequent updates on my attempt to wash away my sins one hot, and by hot I mean sexy, shower at a time.

1 comment:

ThePeahen said...

Not sure I'm ready for this.

And by "this," I mean hearing close to a report from a "hot, sexy shower" you've taken.