Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday to Monday

The weather lately has left me unmotivated and behind on simple jobs that I need to do before our trip to the Nevada desert on the 18th. With rain and high wind today I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get things done.
Fortunately Monday is a rest day and training days last week fell in between rain days so hopefully I’ll have the legs for Saturdays Ride to Provide challenge century and, as Bike Snob NYC coined, noncompetitive competitive cycling event. Getting dropped on one of these rides is like failing to win your girlfriend that stuffed unicorn at the carnival ring toss or not chugging a Miller Pony in one go. It doesn’t really mater but everyone remembers. So I’ll sit this Monday out, look toward Tuesday as the start of my week and double time it to the weekend.

No comments: